Saturday, January 2, 2010

me going 2 VU

i thought that it wuld make feel less scared about going 2 VU by making a adv and disadv thingy
ADV
id b away from my family
no more chores(as much chores that is)
c the world
learn 2b independent
learn 2 take care of myself
make new friends
b closer 2 gretchen and whoever (id b 3hrs south)
the dorm experience
meet new people
experience new things
learn wat ever im majoring in without family distraction like chorse and crap
id b away from my little brother!!
itd b an adventure! (i luv adventures)
id b able 2 c my great aunt k more often

DISADV
id b away from my family
id b away from my REAL bed
no more lafayette theater work (frown)
i might cry or b lonely
my roommate might b a total BITCH!
i have 2 travel freakin 3hrs every other weekend home
id b closer 2 my hillbilly like cousins

okay seriously my adv out way my disadv any day!! YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. just GO FOR IT!! change is good. obama fo yo mama. XD;;

    ReplyDelete