Sunday, December 13, 2009

My little brothers an ass!!

OMFG!!! i hate my little brother! hes such a spoiled brat with a smart mouth that made my mother CRY today!!
okay my mom has this very special family moment that we do every year and thats putting up the ornaments. a mothers tradition. so we have to use the computer to play christmas music then mom sits on the bottom step of the stairs surrounded by our ornaments and hands them out to me and my brothers. a reasonable tradition right? she sensed that we didnt really feel like it but we did it anyway without complaint until that rat @$#%@ started complaining about how tired he was from his choir thing and that he didnt "feel good" so he refrained from putting up his ornaments for a bit until mom would tell him to put them up. i think he only played the "not feeling well" card to get out of studying for finals. anyway my older brother has a yellow lab named lily and u know how tall labs are and how powerful their tails are so mom said not to put the ornaments where lilys tail could knock them down and possibly break them. our ornaments are from my moms side like from HER grandma and my great great aunt and aunts and other people that were are special to my mom so us getting said ornaments from them is cherished and special. my brother tyler started smart mouthing about having to get up and put his ornaments where lily cant knock them down. then mom said that they cant be replaced but tyler said yeah we can i saw these in meijer for like 5 cents.
THAT MOTHER @^#%$^@#^@$*#%*@#% AND SPOILED @#*(@&@%@#**@#&!@*$& I HATE HIS (#$(*#$*(@#$*( GUTS AND HIS #@$&^#@$ SMART MOUTH AND HIS @&#^ WAY OF RUINING EVERYTHING WITH HIS #$#(*%^&*(#^%(*##%@ mouth. RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
he doesnt understand, i found out tonight, the sentimental value of something. he totally reached into my moms chest grabbed her heart and ripped it out without a second glance as he threw it on the ground to step on it. he doesnt think before he says things and he only figures out "oh snap i think id just hurt her feelings" and walked back in his room while mom went up stairs to CRY! my mom never crys bc its really hard to hurt her feelings. when it comes to family and things of sentimental value shes very serious about it and treasures them all. my mom doesnt cry infront of people so she isolated herself to do that. i do that to but i do cry more often then she does.
now my little brother is sitting in the family room watching TV like the whole thing was no big deal! THAT #%$!&@%#&^@*&$%#@*&$@#@#@#@! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! god i just want to run a chain saw through him while hes screaming and cant talk to me bc id ripped his #%@%#^@% smart mouth out and he cant see bc id clawed his eyes out with my fingers!!!!!
HES SUCH AN ASS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. DEEEESTROOYYYYYY.

    OMG like, way to make everybody feel worthless, dirt. *SLAP FACE*

    ReplyDelete